Here is a quick glossary of all terms, names, etc.
- Anarch – The Chaotic Evil Interloper. A being of violence and darkness.
- An’atu – A half-elf man. Chubby, aristocratic, new wealth, keenly interested in the Moonstones.
- Aveo Lela – Inscription on the Ancient Sword found in The Dwarven Temple in Tofe Ario. Means “Sunburst” in Celestial.
- Charity – The more eastern “mainland” continent.
- Endarch – the Chaotic Good Interloper, a being of wealth and revenge.
- Exarch – The Lawful Evil Interloper, a being of jealousy and self-striving.
- Hierarch – the Lawful Good Interloper, a being of stillness and health.
- Homeskeep – The country to the north of Nova Folha. Arista’s and Nilacian’s home country.
- Knights of the Cup – A Knight Order under the Nomarch that keeps borders safe.
- The Interlopers – 5 new gods. Created Paladins and Clerics, who have no history.
- The Iron Tear – The Moonstone found in The Dwarven Temple in Tofe Ario. A part of the dwarves’ historical storytelling.
- Karan – A dwarf woman blacksmith in Sangang Daan.
- Lua, Lub, and Luc – The 3 dwarf elders of Tofe Ario.
- Mahina _ The easternmost continent, comprised of many small islands ranging from 5mi in diameter to ~100mi in diameter.
- Marangal – A Black Dragonborn man. A pirate who plagued the sea. Also interested in the Moonstones. Currently in possession of the Iron Tear.
- Maseo – A man in Rochoso who is a supposed expert on ancient swords.
- Mother Risha – A leader of the Death Wailers in Sangang Daan. Mentioned in passing.
- Motu Rahi – The western mainland continent.
- Nomarch – the True Neural Interloper, a being of travel and generosity.
- Nova Folha – The southeasternmost Country on the continent of Charity
- Rerenga – The world. “Earth.”
- Rochoso – A town nestled between mountain ranges on the very northern edge of Nova Folha, nearly bordering Homeskeep.
- Sanctorum – The northern polar cap. Home to tieflings.
- Sanctum – The southern polar cap. Home to dragonborn.
- Sangang Daan – A port city in the southeast of Nova Folha.
- Tofe Ario – A city on the western cliffs of Puwai. Mata Afa’s home. Primarily home to cliff-living fisher-dwarves.